Last Assignment from Life Drawing
Posted on Sunday, August 28th, 2011 by Malin
Last, and the most important! We were to take a painting and paint it ourselves with the methods we’ve learned under the summer, but also drawing where the muscles on the body would be (for you who do not know: I took a summer class called Life Drawing with the wonderful teacher Pernilla Persson).
I took a beautiful painting by Alfons Mucha called Dance, from 1898.
Posted on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 by Malin
Here’s a list of stuff I’d like:
- Notebooks with lined paper to write in (preferably with a spiral binding and a rubber band that holds it together. A smaller format than a4 would be nice).
- A new “Work-Out” outfit. I use a bulky t-shirt and a pair of pants that keep slipping down. Every time I go running/to the gym I feel like a hobo, but I have no idea where to find interesting sports wear and how it should look like. Help?
- A new sports bra. I’ve had mine for over three years now (oops).
- ANYTHING that is said to help against Tinnitus. Give me all the New Age stuff you can find.
- Headphones that are “mild” towards your ears.
- Clothes. To look at what I like, you can check out my favorites on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/dollosophy/favorites?ref=pr_faveitems_more (My bust is 102 cm, my waist is 82 cm. This should give you a ho-hum of what size I need!)
And if you’re looking for less abstract wishes, check out my Amazon Wishlist where I keep all the items/clothes I’ve been craving for years, but never bought: